PEACE AND SOCIAL ORDER COMMITTEE
1. Meet as a committee as necessary.
2. Become aware of socially constructive organizations and movements on a local, national, and worldwide scale. Bring relevant news to the meeting and suggest appropriate action by meeting. Donate funds from budget as appropriate.
activities involving the death penalty in
program involving homeless persons in
5. Coordinate activities involving problems in our neighborhood, including use of the park.
6. Coordinate peace activities.
7. Be responsible for bulletin boards on the north wall of the meeting room.
8. Make contributions from P. & S.O. budget to various non-profit groups, as decided by the full committee.
9. Submit a budget estimate to treasurer by Labor Day each year.
10. Present annual report to meeting for business in fifth month.
This webpage last updated 30 August 2014.