1. Supervise the library collections, circulation system, display of books and journals, and general upkeep of the two rooms and closet of the library.
2. Order new books, pamphlets and other materials as deemed appropriate by the committee for PMM needs.
3. Arrange for occasional book reports, either after meeting for worship, in the newsletter or on the listserv.
4. Call attention to specific materials available in the library, as necessary.
5. Submit a budget estimate to treasurer by Labor Day each year.
6. Present annual report to meeting for business in fifth month.
This webpage last updated 30 August 2014.