HOMELESS HOSPITALITY COORDINATORS
One or two
persons coordinate overnights for homeless persons sent from a local social
service agency. Three or more overnights
are provided annually. For each
overnight, volunteers are needed for these jobs:
(1) transport guests from the social service agency to the meetinghouse, around 5 p.m.
(2) two persons or a family provide the evening meal;
(3) lay out sleeping mats, sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, and personal care items as necessary;
(4) two persons stay overnight along with the guests;
(5) two persons provide breakfast at around 6:30 a.m.;
This webpage created 24 July 2011.