GAY, LESBIAN and BISEXUAL CONCERNS COMMITTEE
1. Identify prejudice concerning and discrimination against people based on their sexual orientation, including within the Religious Society of Friends.
2. Seek, in the Light of Truth, responses to prejudice that are spiritually appropriate to our Religious Society;
3. Bring recommendations for responses, and other projects, to monthly meeting;
4. Carry out responses when meeting finds unity on them.
5. Submit a budget estimate to treasurer by Labor Day each year.
6. Present annual report to meeting for business in fifth month.
This webpage last updated 30 August 2014.