FIRST DAY SCHOOL COMMITTEE
1. Organize and coordinate all first day school activities for the children in the meeting.
2. Solicit help from within the meeting, for teaching children as well as "mere presence" participation with the children during first day school.
3. Keep informed of available curriculum materials and order them as necessary.
4. Arrange for paid help for child care as necessary.
5. Make sure first day school rooms are kept orderly, and recommend needed repairs to House Committee.
planning for the children's program during Friendsí gatherings, including the
Christmas program,† PMM retreats, and
AHYM when it meets in
7. Be aware of safety factors affecting the children while at the meetinghouse or on PMM field trips.
8. Submit a budget estimate to treasurer by Labor Day each year.
9. Present annual report to meeting for business in fifth month.
This webpage last updated 30 August 2014.